GaiAma at a glance
Short term goals:
- 🌴Buying the endangered plots and create a nature reserve, that will fill the gap between a national park and the reserve of indigenous people, reconnecting the path of wild animals and protecting thousands of water fountains and re-green the deforested areas.
- 🍍Building sustainable food forest systems around the base stations.
Long term goals:
- 🔨Create housing from 100% natural material and offer workshops and volunteering free for locals.
- 🦜One wildlife shelter to re-wild wounded or illegally captured forest animals
- 🐾one separate animal shelter for homeless and sick pets of the nearby town.
- 🏳️🌈A place to feel save for abandoned LGBTQI+ youth & educational activism.
- 🍃General education workshops about cruelty free farming and nutrition.
- ✊Work with our indigenous friends for their goals and wellbeing.
- 💻Creating an online open source library with educational videos about a sustainable life and much more to come.
Social Media & Design
Coding & Development, Project Manager
Handicraft & Dancing Classes
Digital Art & Illustration
Chantal (she/her) & André (he/him)
SEO, Marketing & Eventmanagement
Eater, sleeper and appreciator
José (he/him) & Efraín (he/him)
Our fantastic partners regularly donate a few percent (usually at least 1%) of their income and thus raise the happiness of their environmentally conscious customers.
As a partner you can use GaiAma’s content to show your customers that you are committed to help our planet. Green partner projects are more important than ever for businesses of all kinds these days.
Do you want to appear here with your logo and become a part of GaiAma?
Get in touch with us, we look forward to hearing from you: GaiAma Contact Form